Glow Paint Party!

By 8:40 PM

I guess you could call this my first "college party". Everybody got glow sticks, pizza, and a bunch of Monster sponsored things. We also got t-shirts that got soaked in glow paint during party. I think the best part was when the DJ played a dance mix version of "Shut Up and Dance with Me" which is my JAM! 
This event was so much better than any high school dance event that I've been to. I loved how you could have so much fun without anybody judging or even recognizing you (mostly due to night time darkness and the huge crowd). Grace & I went to the very front where the music blasted and tons of paint sprayed on us!

#GlowRage is going across different college campuses & doing these kind of events!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This sound so much fun!!!

    Monika | http://snapsnpixels.blogpspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great night with lots of fun! :) I love that colors!
    xoxo,
    Christina from http://lifeas-christina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. My uni is hosting one next wekk, really excited for it after seeing your post!

    would you like to follow each other on GFC and google+? ^__^
    Michelle | MishCheungX - UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. heej♥ svida mi se! Mozes pogledati nas? http://anastazijaiemma.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    photochromic pigment

    ReplyDelete